Better Plumbing Fixtures in Rental Property Saves Water and Money
One of the most overlooked aspects for Rental Property Owners
In my years as a rental property owner, I’ve learned the importance of paying attention to costs. There’s one cost, in particular, that is very easy to overlook, yet it has the potential to sabotage the profitability of every property I own. The Water Bill. In some cities, it’s easy for landlords to simply make their […]
via How to Save Water and Boost Your Cash Flow — REtipster.com
Tenant-proofing your home doesn’t have to be a long process full of hard work and loads of money. There are several easy, budget-friendly things you can do. View the full article: 5 Simple Tips for Tenant-Proofing Your Rental Property on on The BiggerPockets Blog. This content is Copyright © 2015 BiggerPockets, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
via 5 Simple Tips for Tenant-Proofing Your Rental Property — The BiggerPockets Blog
So you bought a rental. Now you just have to rent it to great tenants… but before you do, be sure to read THIS & avoid a very common (but costly) mistake! View the full article: The Rookie Landlording Mistake Most New Investors Make on on The BiggerPockets Blog. This content is Copyright © 2015…
via The Rookie Landlording Mistake Most New Investors Make — The BiggerPockets Blog
Self-Management Vs Property Management Services
In India, rented properties have been self-managed by owners themselves, acquiring a couple of properties and then renting them out. The hardest part is rental management. Owners must start looking at Property Management Services firms to remove the stress out of Rental Management. It’s an internationally acclaimed concept.
Real Estate Agent – Why Chose Us ?
What Does A Property Management Services Firm Do – 1?
This firm has Professional Property Managers. They follow the following steps
- Marketing your Property – Professional Property Managers advertise your Vacant Property to attract the right tenant
- Tenant Boarding – It includes screening, background checks, credit worthiness, employment history etc
- Legal Aspect – A Professional Property Manager’s first goal is to protect his client always. They are experts at drafting tenancy agreements aligned to all relevant laws.
- Rent Collection – While a good landlord-tenant relationship is strongly encouraged, your tenants will walk over you if you let them. Property Managers will act buffers between you and the tenants. They act as the bad guys. They chase down rent, follow-up on payments, keep records and evict tenants who fail to honor rent payments. Although you stand to lose only a couple of bucks as payment for the services, it comes with many benefits, which collectively bring in good return thus making it a worthwhile engagement. As you begin the process of seeking a property management firm, remember to settle for a reliable one, which knows just how to leverage to produce excellent results http://wp.me/P8ei6B-7 .
- At Royal Real Estate we offer you an efficient Property Management service. Headquartered in Navi Mumbai, we also offer this service in Greater Mumbai, National Capital Region – Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune & Chennai
For a detailed and international perspective please click on the link below
Self-Management vs Hiring a Property Management Firm